Monday, January 2, 2012

GOP primary overload

do we REALLY care who wins in IOWA?...or NEW HAMPSHIRE for that matter?...I mean I understand they are FIRST and all that stuff, but if ron paul wins iowa will it mean anything?...so it really doesn't matter who wins either of these puny first primaries

and Conservatives don't really care if any of the current crop wins anywhere anyway as far as I'm concerned...I don't see any candidate worth getting excited about

newt is looking creepier every day...he can't explain why he took millions from fannie/freddie yet continues the "but I don't support them" line

may as well be Romney - probably the least bad of all our choices...can hardly wait for the "magic underwear" reports to start coming out on him

and we could have had Trump


No comments:

Post a Comment